Bradford White Upright Electrical Water Heater 80 Gallon
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Bradford White Upright Electrical Water Heater 80 Gallon (303 Liters)
Bradford Water Heater Features:
- Bradford White is ISO registered to the 9001-2008 standard.
- UL-174 and IEC Certified.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Sediment reducing device that also increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in the tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Elements—Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Fully Automatic Thermostat Controls—Fast-acting surface-mount thermostat with high limit energy cut-off (manual reset) for safety.
- Non-Simultaneous and Simultaneous Operation Available— Non- Simultaneous operation (standard) indicates one element at a time is operating. Simultaneous operation means both parts (if equipped) may be used simultaneously.
- Single Phase or Three Phase Operation Available—277V may only be wired for single phase operation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod—Provides added protection against corrosion for long-term, trouble-free service.
- Insulation System—1" (25mm) Non-CFC foam insulation covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity. M-2-80R6DS and M-II-120R have 2" (51mm).
- Water Connections— 3⁄4" (19mm) NPT factory-installed accurate dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections. M-II-120R has 1" (25mm) NPT dielectric waterway fittings.
- Steel Tank—Heavy gauge steel is automatically formed, rolled, and welded to assure a continuous seam for glass lining.
- T&P Relief Valve—Included. All models have special tapping on the top of the tank.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper-proof design.
- Suitable for residential and light duty commercial applications.
Residential Warranty: 6 or 10 Year Limited Tank Warranty / 1 Year Parts Warranty.
Commercial Warranty: 3 or 5 Year Limited Tank Warranty / 1 Year Parts Warranty.